- Teacher: Concerned about the community understanding the word of God.
- Pastor: More concerned about what is happening within the community of faith.
- Evangelist: Concerned with trying to help the church understand how to connect with the world in meaningful ways; and also to help the world to understand the craziness of the church.
- Prophet: Connecting people directly with God.
- Apostle: Concerned about the whole picture and desire to help the other equippers live into their roles.
As a leader if you are trying to create a missional culture within your church then it would be good to know the top two equippers that you operate within. Below are three questions that Woodward gives to help you gauge this accurately.
1. Do I have a real passion for this particular calling and gift?
2. Do I see some good fruit from doing this?
3. Do other people confirm my sense of calling?