By originally posting this on Facebook, it immediately showed my endorsement for the video, which I have since received a lot of feedback and questions. Too many questions to address on Facebook so I have decided to take a few of the questions and issues and address them here on a short series of blog posts.
Here are some of the questions that I received and any feedback on which ones I address is appreciated.
- "Wouldn't people be more willing to glorify God if he spoke to them when they prayed?"
- "How are we to worship God when he has left us in a life full of death and decay?"
- "There are millions of children starving to death in Africa, where is God?"
- "If God worked in peoples lives daily, then his people wouldn't have to go door to door telling everyone about him."
- "How are we to glorify God when everyday is a huge battle of the heart and soul?"